Sunday, April 13, 2014

Answer Me This #1

1. What time to you prefer to go to Mass?
  • I actually like late afternoon/evening Mass, but that might be out of necessity because my rarely allows for anything different.

2. Would you rather be too hot or too cold?

  • Cold!  Bring on the layers.  Once it gets above 75 degrees I'm uncomfortable and grouchy.

3. How many brothers and/or sisters do you have?


  • None, I'm a spoiled, selfish, self-centered only child.  I only had one first cousin too, who rarely lived near me.  I ruled my family with an iron fist!  Except for the fact that since there were few to no children to mind my family events were mainly "grown up stuff" i.e. lots of sitting around and talking while I found something to entertain myself with alone.  
  •  
  • Seriously folks, being an only is lonely.

4. If you were faced with a boggart, what would it turn into?


  • Probably a snake attacking me while I fell off a really tall rollercoster into really deep water all the while telling me all the ways I'll never be as good or successful as my friends.
  •  


Sweet dreams. 

Thanks Kendra....

5. Barbie: thumbs up or thumbs down?


  •  I had a few, I survived with a relatively secure sense of body image.  I wasn't really a doll kid, and mainly had them so I had something to take over to my friends house.  I like that there are more realistic dolls on the market now a days and would have killed for an American Girl doll when I was younger.
  • Sadly Barbie is now the better alternative to these
  • And we thought Barbies career choices were limited...

So thumbs, meh?

6. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?


  • "These are the answers to the next 10 questions you will ask yourself:"
  1. Yes
  2. No
  3. Purple
  4. Sideways
  5. All the time
  6. Knock three times
  7. It's not your fault
  8. 37
  9.  A papaya
  10. Do the dishes
Linking up with Kendra @ Catholic All Year

  

1 comment:

  1. That Stitch gif is making me very sad. I want to hug you both.

    ReplyDelete